Thursday, December 22, 2016

Look No. 358: That Little Black Dress


Hello again my lovelies!

Welcome to my home! There's always lots to do around the grid during the holidays with club events and parties going on everywhere. If you're looking for a sexy party dress and don't want to get lost in that sea of red, green, gold, blue and silver, I have the perfect one for you from .Salt. I also have a new release from KC Couture that I think goes perfectly with .Salt's dress. WoW Skins has released a new applier for Catwa and I decided to experiment with it a little and use it on the Bento head, Catya. Finally, I have a gorgeous group gift to show you from Carol G. Tattoo Wear. I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: D R E S S :::::.....
.SALT - Melody Dress - Black *NEW RELEASE*
100% orignal mesh and textures made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies • Available in 12 great colors options sold separately or in a fatpack • Demo is available


Owner/Designer: Marietheres



  
.....::::: T A T T O O :::::.....
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Tattoo Payoja Red *NEW VIP GROUP GIFT*
This is an appliers only tattoo with appliers for TMP, Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and Omega-compatible mesh bodies • Each applier comes with 4 shades: 35%, 50%, 75% and 100%


Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth


.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



.....::::: S H O E S :::::.....
KC Couture - Calais Heels *NEW RELEASE*
100% original mesh and textures made to fit TMP, Maitreya Lara, Slink, Eve and Belleza high feet • Comes packed with color/texture hud shown below



Owner/Designer: Klari55a


 
.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Argrace - Winter Gift 2016 *NEW VIP GROUP GIFT*
Only available until December 31st • Also available for men (see vendor ad below)


Owner/Designer: Rika Oyen


.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Catya v1.04
Must use Bento viewer with this head
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
WoW Skins - Marylin Catwa Applier - Tan *NEW RELEASE*
6 skin tone options • Lipstick options (see vend ad below) • 1 eyebrow options and a no brow option



Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy


.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
Diesel Works - Daisy Female Poses - Pose 8
Owner/Designer: Rogan Diesel


Label Motion - Ami - Pose 1
Owner/Designer: Anne Dakun


.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....
My Home

Interior Design by SadieNova of  Interiorscapes

No comments:

Post a Comment