Sunday, April 9, 2017

Look No. 427: What A Long Strange Trip It's Been


Hello again my lovelies!

The anybody event (closes on April 30th) has been open for 2 days and if you haven't checked it out yet, I don't know what you're waiting for. Why fight getting into the laggy events like Collabor88 when you can shop virtually lag free at anyBODY and pick up thing like this awesome outfit I'm wearing from Hilly Haalan called Queenie Leggings and Top Set. It's got clothing layers for classic avatars and appliers for Slink, TMP, Belleza, Maitreya and Omega-compatible mesh bodies. It's also available in pink and black.

Carol G. Tattoo Wear is also at anyBODY with the a breast tattoo called Rose Breast. The is an applier only tattoo with appliers for Slink, TMP, Belleza, Maitreya and Omega-compatible mesh bodies.

The heels I'm wearing is a new store release from MODA Designs called Bettie Bow Platforms. It's made to fit Slink, Maitreya and Belleza high mesh feet. It comes packed with MODA's signature HUD that will give you plenty of mixing and matching options.

Phoenix Hair has just released an Easter group gift called Isabell. Like all their group gifts, this is a fatpack. On top of that, you'll have to hunt for it and don't worry, you'll find it in a snap. All you need to do is find the magic door that will lead you to a secret place and then follow the trail.

Finally, before I close, 8 years ago today, I first teleported from my real life into my second life. From psychotic lovers, haters and crazy friends. Through all the good times and bad times...as the saying goes, "What a long strange trip it's been." But I honestly wouldn't trade any of these last 8 years for anything else in the world. So for those of you who have been with me for many or all of these years. I thank you for all the memories.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱




⊰♥⊱ O U T F I T ⊰♥⊱
Hilly Haalan - Queenie Leggings and Top Set *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*


Important HILLY HAALAN store information

Owner/Designer: Hilly Haalan





⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Rose Breast - Color *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*


Important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store information


Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth





⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Phoenix Hair - Isabell Hair *NEW EASTER GROUP GIFT*


Important PHOENIX HAIR store information


Owners/Designers: Lilly Herberg and xXRyvenXx Resident



⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
MODA Designs - Bettie Bow Platforms & HUD *NEW STORE RELEASE*




Where To Buy


Important MODA DESIGNS store information


Owner/Designer: Eonla



⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.0
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle




⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
LeLutka - Bento Head Simone v2.6
Owners/Designers: Minnu Palen, Mel Vanbeeck, Thora Charron and JadenArt



⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Nanika - Simone Shape for LeLutka Bento Head Simone
Owner/Designer: sDEVAs



⊰♥⊱ E Y E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Oak
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia



⊰♥⊱ S K I N / A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Glam Affair - Maria LeLutka Applier - Asia *POWDER PACK - LELUTKA - MARCH EDITION*
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing



⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Artis Photography and Poses - Smoking Hot
Owner/Designer: Tamara Artis


Di's Opera - Expose Line 1 - Pose 2
Di's Opera - Expose Line 2 - Pose 7
Owner/Designer: Di Hoorenbeek


Le Poppycock - Breathe Easy B - Just Like Honey *EXCLUSIVE @ THE CHAPTER FOUR*
Owners/Designers: Julliette Bade and Olivia Lalonde



⊰♥⊱ S K Y B O X    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Reign - Chanel's Closet (Decorated)- #1 RARE
Owner/Designer: KenadeeCole and Illy Miami



⊰♥⊱ H O M E    D E C O R    I T E M S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Tartessos Arts - TA Book Pro Laptop - v2

Tartessos Arts - TA Style Shoes Set

Tartessos Arts - TA Infinity Bag Set

Tartessos Arts - TA Champagne and Strawberries
Owner/Designer: Nico Griffith



⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
LUMIPro 2017
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment