Saturday, April 15, 2017

Look No. 430: Olympia


Hello again my lovelies!

If you haven't checked out The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME), you absolutely must check it out. There are a lot of really amazing things there for you to buy like the amazing gown I'm wearing in my cover photo. It's from AriAris & B&W and it's fittingly called Brilliance Gown. It's 100% fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya. This is a beautiful gown with a plunging back. It's only available in one color option.

PosESioN is also at The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME) with 2 new sets of poses. In the photo below, I'm showcasing the poses from one of the sets called Crown Set. It's a 10-pose pack for ladies; however, each of the poses can be purchased separately. Please check out the demo at the event.

Back in February, Formanails released it's first Bento nails/rings set for Vista's Prohands called Ciri. With Maitreya's recent update to the Lara mesh body that now includes Bento hands, Formanails has decided release a version of Ciri for these hands. Be sure to check out the demo prior to purchase.

Finally, Pose Fair 2017 is open and I was able to gain early access to this event before it opened. I have picked up a TON of goodies from this event and one of them is the back drop that I'm using in this post from Artis Photography and Poses. It's called Gazebo Pose Prop. In the cover photo above, I'm using one of the 20 amazing poses that comes with this pose prop. The land impact of this prop is 28 so if you want to buy it, be sure you have the prims for it. The Pose Fair runs until April 29th.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱




⊰♥⊱ G O W N ⊰♥⊱
ArisArisBW - Brilliance Gown *EXCLUSIVE @ TDME*




Important ARISARIS & B&W store information

Owners/Designers: Ariadna Garrigus and Ayrton Radikal





⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.0 *NEW UPDATE*
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle




⊰♥⊱ N E C K L A C E    &    E A R R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Owner/Designer: CrashNoww



⊰♥⊱ N A I L S    &    R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Formanails - Ciri for Maitreya Bento *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Where To Buy


Important FORMANAILS store information


Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing



⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Tableau Vivant - Thea (Frizzy Chic) - Naturals II *EXCLUSIVE @ THE PROJECT SE7EN*
Owner/Designer: M4ri1yn Magic



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
LeLutka - Bento Head Chloe v2.7 *NEW UPDATE*
Owners/Designers: Owners/Designers: Minnu Palen, Mel Vanbeeck, Thora Charron and JadenArt



⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
[West End] - Dallas Shape (Lelutka Chloe Bento)
Owners/Designers: Beloved Ruby, Tawny Dinzeo & Chezza Slade



⊰♥⊱ S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Lumae - Aurora LeLutka Applier - Fawn - Bare


Where To Buy


Important LUMAE store information


Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae



⊰♥⊱ F E A T U R E D    P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Artis Photography & Poses - Gazebo Pose Prop *EXCLUSIVE @ POSE FAIR*
Owner/Designer: Tamara Artis



*PosESioN* - Crown Set *EXCLUSIVE @ TDME*




Important *PosESioN* store information
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickr


Owner/Designer: Dahriel



⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
LUMIPro 2017
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment