Thursday, April 27, 2017

Look No. 436: Sumana


Hello again my lovelies!

There are just 3 days left until anyBODY closes it's doors to prepare for the next round. So before it does, I want to make sure to show you a couple more exclusives for this event from Pervette and my blog sponsor, Insanya.

The first anyBODY event exclusive I want to tell you about is the barely there bathing suit I'm wearing is Insanya's Microkini. It's fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya and Slink Hourglass/Physique mesh bodies. It comes packed with a 10-color HUD for different color options. On a side note, the skirt I'm wearing is also from Insanya called Micro Tutu. It's not sold at the anybody event but you can grab it at Insanya's inworld and Marketplace stores. Just like the Microkini, the Micro Tutu is fitted mesh made to fit the mesh bodies I mentioned above. It comes packed with a texture HUD giving you several cute skirt options. For those of you with classic bodies, please try on the demo prior to purchase to make sure you can wear it.

The 2nd anyBODY exclusive I have for you are the leg chains I'm wearing by Pervette called Live [Leg Chains]. They are rigged to fit Maitreya's mesh body only. There are 5 color options to choose from: black, white, red, pink and baby blue. Each color comes packed with both gold and silver versions.

The belly tattoo I'm wearing is from Blasphemic and it's called Mockingbird. It's an item that was released back in March that I didn't get a chance to blog. I love this tatoo and wanted to show it to you. It comes packed with tattoo layers for classic bodies and Omega appliers for Omega-compatible mesh bodies.

The strappy platform heels I'm swearing is a new store release from KC Couture called Juliette Platforms. It's made to fit Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Eve and TMP. For those of you who use Tonic feet, you can simply wear the Slink version of the shoes. Also included is KC Couture's 45-color HUD. In my close up shot below, you'll see there is a heart ornament that hangs down the outer sides of the heels. If you don't like these, there is an option on the HUD to hide them.

Dark Passions-Koffin Nails is participating at the current round of Genre (closes May 11th) with a really cool set of nail appliers called Hellfire. It's available in both gold and silver versions and will work with Slink, Maitreya and Omega-compatible nails.

Finally, the gorgeous, exotic skin applier I'm wearing is from WoW Skins called Samara Catwa Applier. It's an exclusive at Designer Showcase that closes on April 30th. There are 6 skin tone options ranging from light to dark. Each skin tone comes with a dark brow and no brow option. The shape I'm wearing in this post is the Samara Bento shape. It is copy/modify and I should note that I did NOT  modify the face or head in anyway but I did modify the rest of the body to my preferred slider numbers. Now as far as the body appliers, I don't know if they come packed in this applier or not. I went to the event to see if they were available for purchase but didn't see them. So, with that being said, if they are not packed with whichever skin tone you choose, just go to the main store and you'll find them there.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱




⊰♥⊱ S W I M W E A R    &    S K I R T ⊰♥⊱
Insanya - Microkini *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*




Insanya - Micro Tutu - Lust




Important INSANYA store information


Owner/Designer: Tatyana Ultsch








⊰♥⊱ L E G    C H A I N S ⊰♥⊱
Pervette - Live [Leg Chains] - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*




Important PERVETTE store information

Owner/Designer: Lanna Cobalt








⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Blasphemic - Mockingbird Tattoo




Where To Buy


Important BLASPHEMIC store information


Owner/Designer: Kalabrie Allstar






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Vanity Hair - Out of My Head - All Blacks Pack *EXCLUSIVE @ SHINY SHABBY*
Owner/Designer: Tabata Jewell






⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
KC Couture - Juliette Platforms *NEW STORE RELEASE*





Where To Buy


Important KC COUTURE store information


Owner/Designer: Klari55a






⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle





⊰♥⊱ N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Dark Passions-Koffin Nails - Hellfire - Silver *EXCLUSIVE @ GENRE*





Important DARK PASSIONS store information


Owner/Designer: Bcreative Wilde






⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Catya (Bento) v1.14
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






⊰♥⊱ E Y E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Ikon - Hope Eyes - Iron
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia






⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    &    S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Bento Shape Samara *EXCLUSIVE @ DESIGNER SHOWCASE*

WoW Skins - Samara Catwa Applier - Dark Tan *EXCLUSIVE @ DESIGNER SHOWCASE*


Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy






⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
[addme.] - Pose #82 Set - Pose 5 Mirror *EXCLUSIVE @ POSE FAIR*

[addme.] - Pose #89 Set - Poses 2 & 5 *EXCLUSIVE @ POSE FAIR*
Owner/Designer: Ryo2014 Resident






⊰♥⊱ B A C K D R O P    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Sayo - Biscayne Backdrops - Chromatic [Common Item] *EXCLUSIVE GACHA @ N21*
Owner/Designer: Kaysha Piers






⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet






⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment