Sunday, April 30, 2017

Look No. 438: Fern


Hello again my lovelies!

In my blog post on April 23rd, I showed you a dress from Kaithleen's called Side Sheer Dress. Well, for the current round of Cosmopolitan, Kaithleen's exclusive is a mini version of that dress called Side Sheer Short. I also have for you a new store release from Exile Hair called Middle Of The Night.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





⊰♥⊱ D R E S S ⊰♥⊱
Kaithleen's - Side Sheer Short Dress - Rose *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN* 



Important KAITHLEEN'S store information


Owner/Designer: (Kaithleen) Zlyskritek






⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Nanika - Pari tattoo White RARE *EXCLUSIVE GACHA ITEM @ SANARAE*
Owner/Designer: SdevaS






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Exile Hair - Middle Of The Night - Wild Fusion Color Pack *NEW STORE RELEASE*




Where To Buy


Important EXILE HAIR store information


Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate






⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle





⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
Glamistry - Camilla Heels - Pink




Where To Buy
Inworld StoreMarketplace


Important GLAMISTRY store information
FacebookFlickr


Owner/Designer: Glamistry




⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
LeLutka - Bento Head Cate v2.7
Owners/Designers: Minnu Palen, Mel Vanbeeck, Thora Charron and JadenArt






⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
[West End] - Sydney Shape (Lelutka Cate Bento)


Where To Buy


Important [WEST END] store information


Owners/Designers: Beloved Ruby, Chezzy Slade and Tawny Dinzeo





⊰♥⊱ S K I N    A P P L I E R   U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Lumae - Aurora Lelutka Applier - Shell/Bare


Where To Buy


Important LUMAE store information


Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae






⊰♥⊱ P O S E S   U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Gingerfish Poses - Sultry - Pose 1
Owner/Designer: Tracy Redangel






⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet






⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment