Friday, June 2, 2017

Look No. 454: A Lesson In Obedience


Happy June my lovelies!

It's a new month and in my first post for this month I have a new releases from BF Clothing & Accessories and KC Couture. I also have one of 2 White Widow exclusives at the Tropical Summer Fair that opened its doors today.

You can pretty much guess that the lingerie set I'm wearing is from BF Clothing & Accessories. It's called Frida and as I said above, it is a new store release. This lingerie set is 100% original mesh made to fit Maitreya's Lara mesh body only. It's also available in red.

The other new store release are the boots I'm wearing from KC Couture called Roxanne Strappy Boots. It's made to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies. It comes packed with an amazing color HUD that will give you loads of mixing and matching options.

Finally, White Widow is one of the many fabulous designers participating in this year's Tropical Summer Fair. White Widow is offering 2 exclusives and the tattoo I'm wearing is one of them called Rite II. This is an appliers only tattoo for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, TMP, Sking Brazilia Doll, Eve, Adam and Omega-compatible mesh bodies. It will be offered in three ink colors: black. henna and white. The fair runs until June 16th.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





⊰♥⊱ L I N G E R I E ⊰♥⊱
BF Clothing & Accessories - Frida Lingerie - Black *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Where To Buy


Other BF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES store information


Owner/Designer: Sonnya Finesmith






⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
White Widow - Rite II - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ TROPICAL SUMMER FAIR*


Important WHITE WIDOW store information


Owner/Designer: Julie Hastings






⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
KC Couture - Roxanne Strappy Boots *NEW STORE RELEASE*




Where To Buy


Other KC COUTURE store information


Owner/Designer: Klari55a






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Exile Hair - Dancing On My Own - #7 Blondes *COMMON GACHA ITEM*




Where To Buy


Other EXILE HAIR store information


Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate






⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle





⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Bento Head "Kathy" v2.14
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
DS'elles - Shape Bento ANNE LEE - Shape for Catwa Kathy
Owner/Designer: Deesselle Destiny






⊰♥⊱ E Y E    A P P L I E R   U S E D ⊰♥⊱
.ARISE. - Beba Eyes - Green
Owner/Designer: Lonlysoule






⊰♥⊱ S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Pink Fuel - Keke Catwa Applier - Hazel *FROM APRIL'S POWDER PACK*
Owner/Designer: Mochi Milena






⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Emozione - Enjoy Myself
Owner/Designer: Niani




NRage Studio Poses! - Sultry Single Poses - Pose 5
Owner/Designer: Foxx Pawpad






⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
LUMIPro 2017 v3
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet

No comments:

Post a Comment