Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Look No. 513: Hello Beautiful


Hello again my lovelies!

If you have not been to Uber (closes on October 23rd) yet, make sure to check out {ViSion} -S&F's exclusive. For those of you who have torn up the event and didn't check it out...shame on you. It's absolutely fabulous and one of my favorite things I have blogged for her.

A couple of other things you need to check out are Avenge's exclusive at Tre Chic that closes on October 5th and 7 Deadly s[K]ins' exclusive at anyBODY that will be closing on September 30th.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!

Violette




S T Y L E  •  N O T E S




L I N G E R I E

{ViSion} -S&F | Lingerie Alessa - White | UBER Exclusive




100% original mesh and textures designed to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Freya mesh bodies • 12 beautiful colors to choose from • 2 dress versions in each color • The fatpack comes with both dress versions and bonus bra tops in all 12 colors • Demo is available




Important {VISION} -S&F store information

Owner/Designer | Pjey Pearl






H A I R

Truth Hair | Sugar | Light Browns

NOTE: This hair was a group gift so there's a possibility that it may no longer be available


Where To Get

Owner/Designer | Truth Hawks






B O D Y    U S E D

Maitreya | Mesh Body Lara v3.1


Where To Buy
Inworld Store

Owner/Designer | Onyx Leshelle








J E W E L R Y

Avenge | Chic Agate Necklaces and Earrings | TRES CHIC Exclusive




2 necklaces (long and short) and earrings sold separately or in a fatpack • Comes packed with a color HUD with 5 color options for the agate and the gems




Important AVENGE store information

Owner/Designer | AvengeStore






B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D

LAQ | Bento Motion Capture GAIA v2.1


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Mallory Cowan






S H A P E    &    S K I N    A P P L I E R

7 Deadly s[K]ins | Serika Shape | ANYBODY Exclusive

The shape is copy/modify/no transfer

NOTE: I did not modify the face or head in anyway



Important 7 DEADLY S[K]INS store information

Owner/Designer | Izara Zuta


No comments:

Post a Comment